Author: MacGregor, Alasdair Alpin, 1899-1970
Subject: Folklore; Tales; Legends
Publisher: Edinburgh : The Moray Press
Language: English
Digitizing sponsor: National Library of Scotland
Book contributor: National Library of Scotland
Collection: nationallibraryofscotland; europeanlibraries

"... I have inserted, with minor alterations, some of the folk-tales and traditions to be found in my earlier works ... However, the great bulk of the volume consists of fresh unpublished material."-- Pref

Includes index

OSS

Rights: National Library of Scotland holds full rights in this digital resource and agrees to license the resource under the Creative Commons License: Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 2.5 UK: Scotland

Creative Commons license: Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 2.5 UK: Scotland

Scanningcenter: edinburgh
Mediatype: texts
Identifier: peatfireflamefol00macg
Operator: clara.s@...